TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of material
All materials included on this Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and are the property of Unique- Vitamins.com or USANA, unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized use of such materials may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You may download and print portions of the materials for non-commercial and informational use. Copies that you make of the material must bear any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices located on this Web Site, which pertain to the material being copied. Any other sale, modification, reproduction, re-distribution, publication or re-transmission of any information from this Web Site, in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Unique-Vitamins.com, is prohibited.
The information and services published on this Web Site may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Unique-Vitamins.com may also make improvements in and/or changes to the information described in this Web Site at any time without notice. Unique-Vitamins.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this Web Site, or any web site which may be referenced within or linked to this Web Site.
Information on this Web Site is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or title. Unique-Vitamins.com makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of any material on or accessible through this Web Site. Any reliance on or use of such material shall be at your sole risk. Unique-Vitamins.com makes no representation or warranty that this Web Site will be available on a timely basis or will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this web site or the servers hosting such web site are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Unique Vitamins.com assumes no liability for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages of any kind, lost profits, loss of programs or other data or otherwise, whether brought in contract or tort, arising out of or connected with the use of or inability to use this Web Site or the use, reliance upon or performance of any material contained in or accessed from this Web Site, even if Unique-Vitamins.com is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The materials in this Web Site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting the USANA opportunity and the USANA products available in your country of residence. The products promoted on the Unique-Vitamins.com Web Site are not for sale outside of your country of residence. Unique-Vitamins.com makes no representation that materials contained in this Web Site are in compliance with the laws of jurisdictions outside of your country of residence. Individuals who choose to access this Web Site from countries outside of their country of residence do so on their own initiative and for information purposes only. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of your country of residence, without regard to that country’s conflicts of laws principles. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of your country of residence for the purposes of litigating any lawsuit arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
If you are a consumer purchasing products or services online from Unique-Vitamins.com for personal, family, or household purposes, you may have additional rights pursuant to applicable laws and regulations of your country of residence pertaining to digital signatures and completion and authentication of electronic contracts. Please read the following disclosure carefully. It describes your rights to elect to contract electronically with us.
By ordering products online from Unique-Vitamins.com, (1) you agree and consent to (i) contract electronically with us for the products or services you have requested in accordance with this Agreement and (2) you understand that you are entering into a legal agreement and you intend to be legally bound by this Agreement. In order to access, download, and print this Agreement, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or higher. Changes to these hardware and software requirements will be posted here. You may also request to receive a copy of this Agreement in writing from Unique-Vitamins.com free of charge within thirty (30) days after you have entered into this Agreement with Unique-Vitamins.com.
If you do not consent to the above, please cancel your request, and by so doing you will not be able to complete your online transaction.
Unique-Vitamins.com recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Here is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to this Web site.
How we use the Information
We receive and store information you enter on this Web site or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
• To process, fulfill and notify you of your product order status; and
• To send you the latest information about our company, events and product specials.
From time to time we collect personal information from distributors. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, Unique-Vitamins.ca may use and disclose such personal information about distributors for the following purposes:
• Processing your Distributor Application;
• Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status;
• Developing Downline Genealogy Reports or other related business reports;
• Providing Distributor services such as planning and facilitating Distributor meetings and training;
• Administering Distributor benefits;
• Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies;
• Publishing personal information in newsletters, promotional materials and company and intra-group communications;
• Providing references; and
• Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation; and
• Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes
• To keep track of your shopping cart status;
• To allow you to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to re-enter your password; and
• To track your site of origin for the follow-me feature.
We ask you to voluntarily provide demographic information, such as postal code, age or income level. All responses are kept confidential and used for internal marketing and statistical purposes only.
We do not solicit personal information from or market to persons under the age of 18.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give us personal information, such as name, address, credit card or social security number, you are automatically on our secure server. Our secure server software encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us to protect your data against unauthorized access.
Links to Other Web sites
As a resource to our visitors we provide links to other Web Sites, which we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, Unique-Vitamins.com is not responsible for the contents of such linked Web Sites. In particular Unique-Vitamins.com is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked Web Sites.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable law, Unique-Vitamins.com may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
• Those employees, directors and managers of Unique-Vitamins.com and its local and foreign associated/affiliated companies who have a need to access your personal information in carrying out their responsibilities;
• Any agent, contractor, supplier, vendor, or third party who provides administrative, advertising, printing, or other services to Unique-Vitamins.com or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to distribution centers, external auditors, medical practitioners, trustees, insurance companies, actuaries;
• Sponsors and Upline business leaders who may need access to downline distributor personal information in order to monitor sales activity and business development in their personal sales groups.However, Unique-Vitamins.com does not share credit card information or Social Security or Social Insurance Numbers with any third party without your permission or unless required by law or valid court order
• Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police, or regulatory authority in the United States or elsewhere in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements; and
• In the case of information submitted by distributors, any consultant/agent appointed by Unique-Vitamins.com or its affiliated companies to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits.
The consent you have provided herein to the use of your personal information by Unique-Vitamins.com or its affiliates, shall also extend to any person or corporation to which Unique-Vitamins.com may transfer its business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your e-mail address from our database so that you do not receive any future mailings and no longer receive our service.
You can exercise this option at any time by sending us an e-mail or written letter to our Customer Service department. If you do discontinue service, you will not be able to use password-protected areas of our site.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from Unique-Vitamins.com the personal information Unique-Vitamins.com has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request Unique-Vitamins.com to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by Unique-Vitamins.com. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about Unique-Vitamins.com ’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to Unique-Vitamins.com, Customer Service.
Questions or comments about Unique-Vitamins.com should be e-mailed or mailed by post to Unique-Vitamins.com, Customer Service.Click me!