- Necessary for normal bone mineralization and growth
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- The current recommendation of 400 IU of vitamin D per day may not be enough to prevent vitamin D deficiency. USANA’S supplement has 1000 IU of vitamin D per tablet.
The USANA Difference
- Pharmaceutical Quality
Recent reports show that populations around the world are suffering from vitamin D deficiency. The problem is widespread and increasing, with potentially severe repercussions for overall health and bone-fracture rates. There is evidence that suggests vitamin D deficiency increases during the winter months because of decreased exposure to sunlight, although vitamin D deficiency may also occur during the summer months. USANA’s Vitamin Dsupplement is formulated with maximum strength vitamin D to ensure you get the vitamin D you need in one tablet.